The first stabbings have just took place in George Square, the streets are like a war zone right now. I cannot say this enough, please stay indoors if you are in the Glasgow area tonight. Keep yourself safe, your life is far more important than our independence.
CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS FOR A FUCKING MINUTE
My brother sent me a picture of a few young girls protesting outside of Party City in Harlem, today. They want Princess Tiana back.
Amazing! “Kids don’t see racial differences.” “Tiana is available online only” You go girls!!!
"Representation doesn’t matter."
"Kids don’t see race."
These girls just proved you all wrong.
This isn’t right. You’re supposed to be with me!
The actual definition of what some guys think when the girl says “no”.
"OMG I did this and that for YOU, you must date me!"
Hell no. If I don’t like you, I won’t date you.
This movie is fucking golden.
YES CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS MOVIE
Megamind has the ultimate example of a “nice guy”, Hal, who liked Roxanne - and he was clear about it. He “complimented” several things to her in the beginning, which guess what - were not flattering at all, but downright creepy, so really, it was no wonder Roxanne didn’t like him.
But after he gets his superpowers, he expects her to - he expects to be rewarded for being the “good guy”, despite the fact that he hasn’t really done anything for her. When she rejects him and later finds out that she had dated Megamind for a time, he’s furious that she would date the “bad guy” when he is the “good guy”.
Yet despite Megamind being “bad” and Hal being “good”, it’s Megamind who respects what she wants - when she told him to back off, he backed off, and then later apologized, while Hal was legit going to kill her for rejecting him. So really, who is the good guy?
- drake hit on nicki minaj and claimed he fell in love with her when they first met and invited her to get food with him and later on in the day he showed up at her door with food she took it and slammed the door in his face
- nicki minaj called out steven tyler for making a racist comment and wouldn’t let it go until he publicly apologized to her
- nicki minaj makes sure that when her younger relatives listen to her music that they listen to the clean version
- when eminem used a homophobic slur in her song she was incredibly uncomfortable about it and spoke to several people in her music team about what she should do about it
- she literally tried to give her fans instructions on how to make brownies on twitter
- I REALLY LOVE NICKI MINAJ
can i also just
- she called out perez hilton, who put on his blog “that she told rihanna to sit her ass down” and she responded with “I AM SICK OF THE SHIT YOU PUT UP! DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THE SHIT YOU POST?”
- when nicki minaj performed her first show the stage wasn’t lightning properly and after the show she yelled at her team and the first thing that came out was “MY FANS STAYED OUT FROM 7 PM TO 1 AM TO SEE ME, THEY DON’T DESERVE THIS”
- one time after a show the crowd was so loud after a performance she went back out and performed in her robe
- she put bacon in the microwave
- even though lil wayne told her not to she bought him a brand new motorcycle with his name engraved on it
- after the American idol q&a she stayed afterwards to talk to her fans and even pushed her security guard out of the way so she can get closer
- when asked if she could donate to a can food drive she said no she couldn’t because she didn’t have any cans, but she felt so bad she donated $15,000
- this face:
- She called out sexism in the music industry while putting on her eyeliner perfectly.
- Her song “I’m the best”
- She speaks her mind and doesn’t back down.
- She is adamant about the fact that femininity doesn’t have only one definition and that femininity is powerful.
You can like or dislike her music as you see fit, but she’s an awesome person who owns her self image, and that is cool as hell.
If you don’t know…
Black excellence on 100
#even more amazingly#phillis wheatley wasn’t a servant#she was a straight up SLAVE#in a time when white ppl believed that black people were physically incapable of reading or writing#she had to go before a panel of 12 judges#plus her master#in order to prove she wrote her book#she was INCREDIBLY FAMOUS as well#she was going to meet the queen but then she had to go back to america because her mistress got sick#phillis wheatley#LITERALLY UNBELIEVABLE WOMAN#luv her#also excellent poet so hey hey hey (x) because people should know this
No this is not funny.
Whether or not it is a joke, I’ve gone onto the channel and there are multiple videos similar to this, which makes me think they’re fake.
These videos enforce the idea to parents that yes, the answer to stop your child becoming obsessed with games is to DESTROY them.
No. This is not funny. It is things like this that cause events such as the father who SHOT his daughter’s laptop to bits to occur. These jokes enforce the attitude that people are ‘wrong’ for loving games.
For wanting to play games.
For some people (including myself), games are a serious escape from horrid realities. The only escape some people can get. The idea that this man (boy?) is wrong for being so upset is disgusting to me?
This is horrific. This is abuse. This is wrong.
This is a sure fire way to get your kids to hate you.
do people not understand how much video games cost?
Video games are a multi-billion dollar business. Some people are good at it. Very good. Do not squander your child’s talents, help them realize them and strengthen them. There are other ways to get your child outside without destroying their games and everything they work for. This won’t solve anything; this will only set them back further.
do this to your childs anything and they will automatically hate you/not trust you
It doesn’t matter what it is
It doesn’t matter if its their video games or if its their smoking pipe
If you just destroy it/throw it away, you are giving no explanation as to why it’s bad/you don’t want them to have it
This can actually psychologically mess a kid up because you teach them that if someone doesn’t like something, they should destroy it
That can lead to some serious problems with socializing with others and other things
dont do that to people
I had a notebook I used to write in all the time. I did that thing that Margo did in Paper Towns where she criss crossed her writing, but I did it so I’d have enough room to write everything. I took it everywhere wtih me and wouldn’t let my parents even start the car unless I had in in my lap. My dad got really annoyed by this and said I needed to throw the notebook away, what was written in it wasn’t important anyway (it was to me, very much so). So one day he took and ran it through the paper shredder.
Ever since I’ve had an intense fear of losing my notebooks and currently have a colletion of 53 blank notebooks and 16 that have been written in because I’ve started hoarding them.
Long story short, don’t fucking do this to your kids. You think it’s harmless and some people even think it’s clever, but you’re really just an asshole and are causing actual psychological problems for your children.
I have a plush rabbit that I’ve had since Easter of the year I was born (I was about 2 months old when I got it). It quickly became a comfort thing for me and I used to go everywhere with it as a child. When my mum and dad split up was when I became kind of dependent on having it around.
If ever I did anything wrong mum always threatened to take it away from me, which obviously caused my 6-year-old self to kick and scream and cry because I needed it.
One day I lost it for 6 or 7 months (turns out it was in my room the whole time but shh it was very well hidden & neither myself or my mum know how it got there)
That was the point that my mum realised she couldn’t threaten to take it away because holy shit I changed so much in those months.
Seriously, if your child is dependent on something, or takes great comfort in having it around
DO NOT TAKE IT FROM THEM.
It does not matter how old your child is, what their comfort item is, if it’s a video games console - don’t take it from them. If it’s their phone - don’t take it from them. If they’re 18 and still sleep with a teddybear - don’t take it from them.
This also goes for if your child is self-harming. If they have a blade in their bedroom and you find it DO NOT THROW IT OUT. Talk to them about it, be as supportive as you can, but do not think “oh well if I get rid of it they’ll be fine”. It can be seriously distressing and also lead to them becoming creative with what they use.
Getting a job and becoming an active member of society is important, but this is not the way to get your kid to do so. As others have previously stated, this is how to get your kid to hate you. Have a problem with your kids? Talk. To. Them.
Stop acting like your kid’s hobby is hazardous. Video games, comic books, cosplay, stop assuming that something you perceive as strange has a negative effect, because I bet if this boy was into football as much as he was into video games this video would’ve never happened. Destroying what your kid loves will only create hostility, instead, try understanding it and not treating it like trash.
Dear god this is sad
This is the dirtiest joke I have ever seen on a kids show jesus christ their fucking faces.
I love this duck
I never thought of that this is genius.
When I was considering homelessness, I already knew I’d be doing this. It makes so much sense. Planet Fitness is only $10 a month so it’s not like you wouldn’t be able to afford it.
a friendly reminder
real life P.S.A..
I’ve had friends that have done this when they needed to escape their unsupportive families.